Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
Cookies; Usage Data; first name; last name; email address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this website to provide its services. In cases where this website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact we.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to we.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
we takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to we, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by we. The updated list of these parties may be requested from we at any time.
Legal basis of processing
we may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
• Users have given your consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations we may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
• Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we is subject;
• Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in we;
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by we or by a third party.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at we’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than your own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by we to safeguard your Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with we using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between we and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
• Personal Data collected for the purposes of we’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by we within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting we.
we may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, we may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow we to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Advertising, Contacting the User, Analytics, Managing contacts and sending messages, Traffic optimization and distribution, Displaying content from external platforms, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties and Tag Management.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding your Data processed by we.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
• Object to processing of your Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of your Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
• Access your Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by we, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of your Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of your Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your Data. In this case, we will not process your Data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your Data from we.
• Receive your Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before your competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to we through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by we as early as possible and always within one month.
How to exercise these rights
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in we or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by we, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to your particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should your Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether we is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding your Data processed by we as follows;
Access: We will confirm to you whether or not we are processing and using personal information about you, at your request and, if so, provide you with access to and a copy of such personal information and the other details to which you are entitled.
Rectification: We will correct any inaccurate personal data and complete any incomplete personal data (including by providing a supplementary statement) that we hold about you.
Prevention of processing likely to cause damage or distress: We will respect your rights to require us to cease or not to begin processing your personal information for a specific purpose, or in a specific way, that is likely to cause you or any third parties unwarranted damage or distress.
Erasure: We will erase your personal information at your request without undue delay where there is no good reason for us to continue to use it.
Restriction: We will restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, if you ask us to do so.
Data portability: We will provide you or third parties on your behalf with a copy of any personal information that we hold about you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
Objection (including objection to direct marketing): We will respect your general rights to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, including for direct marketing purposes.
Automated decisions and profiling: We do not make automated decisions or profile you based on your data.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by we in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related Services.The User declares to be aware that we may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from we at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read your privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, we shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Contact and complaints